withdrawal

hi my name is dan i was on subutex for just over 2 years i taperd down to 0.2ml and im now on my 3rd day withdrawing dus anyone ave any tips...pls help
Hey I'm on suboxone, I've been on it for almost 2 years now... Were just getting ready to tapper.. Kinda scared of what your CURRENTLY going threw...
Did you just start tappering down?
Hi, just wanted to get an opinion. I have chronic pain but my Dr knows I'm an addict, so she cut my Vicodin in half and made me sign a contract. I've been withdrawing everyday, trying to stretch my meds, but alas I'm out. My friend mailed me some 8mg Suboxone, which I should receive today. I've used Subs once before and it worked well for pain...the thing is I've tapered my Vic's down to 2 (7.5) a day, and still have w/d's inside 24 hours. I want to stretch the Subs as long as possible, will 1 mg a day be enough?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the SUBOXONE CLUB Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.