SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX Community
533 Members

Checking In

Hi and Happy Holidays to you all!!
Just wanted to say hi to all of my friends here. I hope life hasn't been to mean. I have had an unbelievable amount of misfortune lately, too the point where I can only laugh. On the other hand, I haven't had any major flare ups, just the minor stuff, so yay for that!
I had to reschedule my neuro-opth/general neuro appt till the end of Jan because of my precepting schedule :( Guess this means they have no excuse for not having ALL of my results!
I miss u all, and hope that you are well,
Chanda
dear chanda,

thank you for checking in, and i'm sorry you've been through a patch of rough sledding as of late.  i hope the tide turns for you soon with all that business very soon.

take good care and please keep us posted as your appointment draws closer.

blessings,
binx
Hey girl!!!  Sorry, somehow I missed this.  Glad to hear you haven't had any flares, but sorry that you've been having a hard time.

I hope that school is going well for you; this is your last semester, correct?  You are soooo close, I am happy for you!
Take care and sending big hugs your way,
Sarah  =D
I missed this too...but I took a little hiatus myself. Hugs.

Please check in with how you are doing. I hope things getting better with your misfortune.

Hugs and Happy Holidays.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.