Salud Dental Community
7 Members

Dental Crown Issues

I got a root canal done in my 6th and 7th teeth on my left half. I have tried full ceramic crowns and later when they broke for numerous times I then shifted to full metal crowns.

But it seems it is not helping me much. The metal crown gets detached even after fixing it. I am really getting tired of all these things.

Is there any permanent solution for it so that the crowns don't come off every now and then? Also I am now thinking that I should leave the teeth without a crown. Would it be suitable? Just as an additional information dentist's say that the crown is not getting in its place and keeping its hold is because the crown has not that much space to keep the grip.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.