Salud Dental Community
7 Members

should i be worried

ok so i recently as ion last monday had a tooth pulled it was a molar on the lower right side of my jaw that has a massive cavity in it. area seems to be healing fine seeing as how the hole where the tooth was has the white stuff in it. any how i woke up today and was in minor pain meaning it was bearrable but i felt it im wondering why im in pain since i had the tooth pulled that was causing the pain. its like a sharp pinching kinda pain

im worring that the pain might be caused by the last tooth in the lower right jaw im a bit of a hypochondriac also i suffer from anxiety please help me deal with this issue thanks for your time

edit i am rinsing my mouth out with mouth wash as often as i can
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.