Salud del Hombre Community
55 Members

Help me diagnose these std like symptoms please all thoughts welcome

I had unprotected sex with a female friend, 2-3 weeks later I started having testicular pain that was accompanied by a cluster of bumps around the bottom foreskin of my penis (thinking it was from this new crazy work out I just started I paid it no mind) then shortly after the pain started I had a white discharge, then the pain stop. But I still had the bumps.Of course I feared the worst (Hiv) I spoke with my Dr told him everything, he told me for the most accurate test I should wait 3 months to get tested for hiv so I got tested (2month and 3 weeks after possible exposure) and everything came back negative. (All std negative) (Hiv 4th gen test) so I was super excited but then I started thinking about the bumps so I asked him about the bumps he said it’s  pearly penis but I googled pictures and pearly penis is around the top head of the penis not the botttom forskin and I didn’t have them before I had unprotected sex. What do you think?
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.