HELP! HELP!

Am with my Partner at the moment, he is hearing voices.  The scary thing is, that he is reacting to them.  He's just been down stairs to check to see if the guy talking to him was actually there.  Thankfully he is back with me, and the guy who was demanding something from him was not there.
What should I do?  Shall I carry on along with him by showing him my understanding that the voices are real...OR should I tell him that the voices are just in his head and are not real.
Please somebody help A.S.A.P. - Thank You Beanie0 :-) x
he needs to told the voices are not real
I get these three voices I used to obey them not anymore they talk to each other now

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community