Hearing and seeing things. Very confusing.

Ever since as far back as I can remember I've been seeing and hearing things. Stuff like people and demons and flickering TV screens and hidden messages in commercials and such. Most of the time when I hear voices they're just whispers or myself, but not myself, yelling at me in my head about how I'm worthless, weak, lazy, and will never amount to anything if I don't stop doing what They want and start doing what I need to do for myself. I've diagnosed with ACoA and major depression, but I've never talked to a doctor about the things I see and hear out of fear of being hospitalized for the rest of my days; either as a science experiment or an easy way for an institution to make money off of my family. I'm starting to wonder if these are all just symptoms of schizophrenia. Is it possible that this is what I'm going through, or am I just a hypochondriac?
  Psychotic symptoms such as auditory hallucinations
(hearing voices) can occur in a number of psychiatric
disabilities. However what you are describing
sounds of concern and it would be important
to update your psychiatrist about this.
A person can only be hospitalized
involuntarily if they are classified
as dangerous to themselves or others.
However by following up with treatment
this not only would prevent concerns
of hospitalization but also be of help as regards maintaining
stability
I have a voice that calls me much vulgarity too the other two voices have conversations with each other :)

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community