Last ditch effort for help.

I have heard voices since I have been 24, I am now 30. They have made me believe that I raped my sister and my family decided to put a chip in my head that reads my thoughts. I was put on risperidal about 4 years ago, it worked until about 5 months ago. 2 weeks ago I made the switch to invega. I am currently drinking because of the voices , they have drove me to the brink of insanity. The voices I hear are my mom dad and sisters and girlfriend and they have led me to believe I have a chip in my head and the FBI and police have been reading my thoughts for the past 6 years. I just would like to know if there is anyone else out there with similar story's or anyone that could help.  I can't live like this much longer.
i have these delusions too and delusions of romance
Your delusions are similar to ones I've had in the past. You can't give up!! Get treatment and ask for new medication. Abilify worked well for me. Good luck!! Stay strong