Schizophrenia Community
921 Members

Olanzipine withdrawal

Hi everyone,

I've recently switched from olanzipine to geodon and for a month now I've been feeling very depressed and a bit suicidal. Just wondering is it because of coming of the olanzipine. How long do withdrawal symptoms last? Has anyone else had the same problem coming off olanzipine? Thanks
I know how the doctors wean off meds for another and yes you can withdraw from this but the Geodon should cover any kind of withdrawals after the initial stoppage k?
I switched between abilify(TD),respirdal,geodon to Seroquel and it was a horrible first two years my mouth and tongue tremors and body tremors
Ok thanks, the geodon doesn't seem to be covering the olanzipine withdrawal. Maybe in a few weeks it will pass
http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/07/10/zyprexa-olanzapine-withdrawal-symptoms-how-long-do-they-last/