curious...

You know i always feel as though i see something in the corner of my eye. And i tend to freak myself out like over think stuff...like i am taking a shower and i get a freaky feeling...does that have anything to do with bipolar or ocd?
you may experience hallucinations being off meds try to see a doctor soon ok :)
I think you are right and I am just going to find a way to deal with it.... since I know it is hallucination   I am just going to try to redirect myself constantly so I will not freak myself out.... I am pregnant so I refuse to also take any kind of medication I want my baby to come out okay thank you so much..:)

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community