Schizophrenia Community
920 Members

do I have schizophrenia

I've been hearing voices in my head and my hands would shake when I would write, I also have been under a lot of stress and I can't  concentrate on my school works, I've also been very dizzy latey... I don't know what wrong with me
are you on meds? I hear three voices that have conversations with each other my tongue moves on its own my lips move my cheek has movement to my left knee permanent side effects.TD. I cant concentrate either. did you have a head injury? I have a brain injury from the military I get dizzy especially if I don't drink water you must see a medical doctor that studies mental illness I see a psychiatrist a therapist I go to group therapy you are not alone k .I see a addiction therapist also. alcohol and drugs must stop so the doctor can make a better assessment of things hopes this helps k :)
Voices isn't the only symptom of schizophrenia. It is a very difficult diagnosis. I would go and take a quiz on Psych Central. NO IT IS NOT A DIAGNOSTIC TOOL. If you score in a certain range you might want to see professional help. Friend me on here. I will help you through this. Hope this helps. I have schizoaffective disorder (schizophrenia and depression).