Aa
A
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
920 Members

do I have schizophrenia

I've been hearing voices in my head and my hands would shake when I would write, I also have been under a lot of stress and I can't  concentrate on my school works, I've also been very dizzy latey... I don't know what wrong with me
2 Responses
675718 tn?1530033033
are you on meds? I hear three voices that have conversations with each other my tongue moves on its own my lips move my cheek has movement to my left knee permanent side effects.TD. I cant concentrate either. did you have a head injury? I have a brain injury from the military I get dizzy especially if I don't drink water you must see a medical doctor that studies mental illness I see a psychiatrist a therapist I go to group therapy you are not alone k .I see a addiction therapist also. alcohol and drugs must stop so the doctor can make a better assessment of things hopes this helps k :)
4730868 tn?1362619678
Voices isn't the only symptom of schizophrenia. It is a very difficult diagnosis. I would go and take a quiz on Psych Central. NO IT IS NOT A DIAGNOSTIC TOOL. If you score in a certain range you might want to see professional help. Friend me on here. I will help you through this. Hope this helps. I have schizoaffective disorder (schizophrenia and depression).
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530033033
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.