just some help

Ok Im a 26 year old male. Ive always been very active in sports and I work with people with developmental diabilities since I was 18 yrs old. I coach football in the fall and it has been a passion of mind sine I can remember. But I had a stressful job for a couple of years and got very bad anxiety.So bad that I had depersonalizaton/derealization for a couple of months, what also bothered me was that I would continue to look up schizophrenia and its symptoms it came to be an obsession almost. Recently Ive had thoughts about stupid things like can people read my minds and have been thinking about movies that made me afraid as a kid, and have been like what the heck it bothers the heck outta me, I was like this is enough so my doc put me on seroquel 100mg at hs and abilify 2mg in the am (very small dose) but its like getting to a point where im questioning things again like what is real and what isnt. So my question is can I get some tips how to handle this I just wanna be the same dude as I was a few years back. Is there certain vitamins or supplements that would help? thanks for reading and thanks for your time.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey thanks for advice I was diagnosed with GAD and prob do have that but my stupid arse let things build up. Cowboys will be good this year , Miles Austin will be a player and our D will better with wade having complete control... Im gonna take that vitamin you told me about    
Helpful - 0
it sounds to me like u have generalized anxiety disorder rather than schitzo..ive had GAD for like 5 years and have had times of derealization and thoughts that i was going crazy, but thats not what schitzo is..as far as vitamins ..increase ur vitamin B complex intake and omega-3-6 intake..

good luck
p.s. also a cowboy fan although i live in redskins territory
Helpful - 0
There are no vitamins or supplements that work on psychosis. However, I have been documented as having made a full recovery from glycine, an antipsychotic agent in Phase II FDA study (for more information google "Dr. Javitt, glycine", my case study will be published in a psychiatric journal). I am the first person to recover with it by itself. In standard studies it is given alongside a conventional antipsychotic. If you cannot respond to all currently available antipsychotics you could ask your psychiatrist about supervising you taking this in addition but although its available (only the powdered compound works, the pills in the health food store don't) for order it should only be taken with a psychiatrist's supervision and consent. Its a study antipsychotic not a natural remedy and should be viewed in this manner. The class of antipsychotics it is part of, the gluatamate antagonists are a promising class of antipsychotics in study. For more information on all psychiatric medications in development google "psychmeds123".
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community