one of the worst and idiot thing in the medical history

Doctor is correct, everything is correct. But this is incorrect having each and everything correct. This is one of the worst and idiot thing happened in the medical history that has probably ever happened before. First i am not the citizen of sydney. I am from nepal. I was pulled technically. The big thing is not pain the biggest thing  is the price of medicine. Seroquel cost 600 dollar. If i convert the money in my currency that will be Rs 42000. The salary of a normal person is Rs 5000. Now who can pay Rs 42000 for medicine. If it was less it will be ok. This is out of imagination. If medicine wont take , a wave wont let sleep on night. This is one of the worst thing happened in the medical history. Nonsense.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Can you advise the doctor's diagnosis for you?  Was the Seroquel prescribed for treatment of depression or schizophrenia?
Helpful - 0
it was said depression. But whatever this is mental illness. My brother had also depression. His treatment happened in nepal. Only just me only just me why unnecessary pulled and made poet and made nonsense love is my question. I was happy before after i became poet i started to imagine a lot and depress a lot in love. Now if anybody tell me to wrtie poems also i cant write. Before i love i used to hate the poems. I am made so much crazy. first my brother tried to stop me, my friend tried to stop me. so many people tried to stop me . I had no pic of lady. I fell in love without picture that is also from internet chat. When i came in sydney i had no phone no of lady, no address of lady, i was so much crazy made i search phone directory see white pages and found the phone number and called and went to meet at waitara hornsby. Nonsense idiot. Now whats love, nonsese whats poem. teach me how to write the poems? how to write the poems. a nonsense theory. i have proof of poems i wrote 300 poems. Beside i used to go in cyber my email was hacked 3 times. but i used to create next email and used to send chat. that much crazy i was made. I was failed in exam, nonsese . i used to write poems near exams.I used to write lots of poems in one day. My brother did not need to be poet or ,lover to do his treatment, my brother didnot need to go abroad , he is also mental illnes. His treatment happened at home , mother was near easy . My was so idiot happened. After billion times death the mediicne is so much expensive that is hard to imagine. 600 dollar. I may dont know i may be thankful but if it has no cure , if the medicine is so expsive why to pull them. After some month it will be same. I hated is pulling. I faced lightening my brother didnot face that too. Now without medicine i cant sleep body moves, cant study, and medicine is too expensive. I am sure if i get rid of medicine i will be seriously ill. Why to pull the sick person? I dont know i was sick in nepal or not why to pull them, Somthing i think the way i was pulled, others aslo people pull from others country. In past also other countries i heard youngers pulled in other countires. I **** mother *******. If cant prove fully cant treat or cant give fulll treatment means dont touch others countires citizens whether they live or dead. MOther ******,. Please do everythingd do to your own citizens but dont pull other countries citizens. son of the *****. i lick their mothers ***** and squrint. and always ****.
Helpful - 0
i write poems
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community