Aa
A
A
A
Close
Schizophrenia Community
920 Members

paranoid schizophrenia

just a few mins ago i saw three people all dressed in black so they can hide in the shadows and the leader had red eyes and was staring right at me so i started walking to go inside and they fallowed me hiding in the trees by the trees and behind some bushes i need higher mg on my meds...my room is safer but not safe enough theyre coming to get me what do i do!?!?!?!?
3 Responses
585414 tn?1288941302
I think it would be best to speak to your psychiatrist and inform them what is happenning as although their specific diagnosis might different in general psychosis is treated with an antipsychotic (within  a psychiatrist's discretion) and until you are able to start treatment things like this will occur. I remember things like this happenning to me before I started treatment for schizoaffective disorder. The best thing to do is to remind yourself at all times this is not real and if these thoughts start to worsen or take over your life inform your psychiatrist so they can help you best.
I experienced stuff like this and was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, however there are around 120 different conditions that can cause psychotic symptoms so your best bet is to talk with a doctor and have them rule out things like traumatic brain injury, seizures syphillis, blood deficiencies etc.  Before I was diagnosed I was tested for things like that many times throughout the years.
675718 tn?1530033033
i underwent alot of tests too and found out two years ago
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530033033
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.