Self Harm Community Community
22 Members

is there hope?

i am 16, i have told my parents about my self harm after doing it for 2 years as i wish to stop, i am having suicidal thoughts and although telling my parents was the biggest thing i was scared of, i thought i would feel better and someone would be able to help me. However this is not the case , i see a councillor and see the doctor regularly but nothing is helping ,if anything i am feeling worse then before as i now just feel ashamed and useless when i self harm as i have to tell people i failed. Will i ever feel like i belong in this earth and not buried beneath it ?????
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.