Self Harm Community Community
22 Members

is there hope?

i am 16, i have told my parents about my self harm after doing it for 2 years as i wish to stop, i am having suicidal thoughts and although telling my parents was the biggest thing i was scared of, i thought i would feel better and someone would be able to help me. However this is not the case , i see a councillor and see the doctor regularly but nothing is helping ,if anything i am feeling worse then before as i now just feel ashamed and useless when i self harm as i have to tell people i failed. Will i ever feel like i belong in this earth and not buried beneath it ?????
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.