Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) Community
49 Members

Antibodies

My 5 year old autistic son has been on antibodies for 10 days and on the 9th day his fever went back up. We took him back to the doctor said he has staph infection on his elbow. So he was put on different antibodies. Since he has been on antibodies he has had meltdowns at home and school. I have noticed he has more of  when he is on antibodies. My questions is do antibodies affect children with autism?
      Hopefully, the problem has resolved itself.  If not you might want to check out Pandas disease - http://pandasnetwork.org/understandingpandaspans/about-pandaspans/whatispandas/