Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Forum

Cuts around penis head

A few months ago I got infected with a jock itch on my thighs and penis shift and the tip of the penis.   The infection has healed but now I have small cuts around the head of the penis.  I apply creams or spray and it heals.   But as soon as I have sex or masturbate they open again.   They will not completely heal. Help!
You may be describing phimosis. This is not clear. What age are you please and do you have a tight foreskin such that it can't be retracted back over the glands penis?
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.