Testicular cancer on 14yo?

I'm a 14yo boy from the Netherlands.
since yesterday, I'm experiencing a pain in only my RIGHT testicle. Also, this testicle is about twice the size of my left testicle. The tissue feels squishy instead of normal. The testicle is painful to the touch. I'm not feeling the urge to vomit, nor is there blood in my urine and semen.
are theze symptoms of testicular cancer? Should I visit a doctor? Will it go away without treatment?
I hope you can help!
The wise thing to do here would be to see a doctor. This is probably not cancer but that is too important just to leave to chance.
if at age 64 you have erections in the morning but can't maintain them or achieve them later in the day, is that a symptom of ED?
If you are 64 and have erections in the morning but cannot achieve or maintain them later in the day, is that a symtom of ED?
Can you please answer me ED question? Thanks
Dr. Rynne can you please answer my ED question? Thanks

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Dysfunction (for men and women) Forum

Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.