pennis disfunction urgent help required

Hey I am 20 yes old I'm masturbating since last 5years .. I'm having wet dreams for last 3 years. The serious problem was I started having pain in the pennies since last 3 days and my pennis is not erecting not even 1% its staying d same. I'm from an orthodox I can't convey this to any of my family members plz plz plz help me. Im having depression and psycological pressure is building up... Plz do help me.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
You are having problem of erectile dysfunction . In your case it is due to excessive masturbation. Firstly stop masturbation once and for all. And consult doctor as soon as possible . Your condition can be cured by medicines .
A related discussion, loss of penile sensitivity was started.
A related discussion, sexual problem was started.