Sexual Health Community

Addicted to wearing plastic pants

I have become addicted to wearing plastic diaper pants by themselves next to the skin 24/7.

How long would anyone recommend they should be left off for to allow the skin breath.

I add that The reson for wearing them is non medical, but a fetish.
I too wear plastic pants next to my skin 24/7 with no problems it took some getting used to but after a few months it got easy.
I too love wearing plastic (PVC) panties and shorts like bloomers and trousers !
I love the feeling of the soft smooth plastic against my skin.
Being clean really helps with skin rashes and the such......
Wash items after wearing and body parts.
Do not put them in the drier and use cool water and mild soap.
I wouldn't think this would be too good long-term - guys are already prone to things like jock itch in the genital area, which is caused by a fungus that grows in damp places & without breathable fabric, plastic would hold all that sweat & moisture in. I would also imagine this would not be a good thing for females either, since they are prone to vaginal yeast infections. I guess if you're able to do it without having these issues, it might be OK, but I wouldn't recommend it, doesn't seem very hygienic to me...
In all the time I have worn them I have not had any problems but thanks for the comment
I think the main thing is being clean I wash twice a day and change my pants at the same time.
OK - I think being very meticulous in keeping that area clean would definitely help...