Sexual Health Community

After sex pain

Hi, I've been with my girlfriend 8 months now been having regular sex from the start of our relationship, but for the past 2/3 months she has been complaining of getting burning sensations after sex, and that her vagina gets sore. She's had water infections before and said it started to feel like that but now she gets the burning and sore feelings.
She never got this pain before, I haven't cheated so haven't picked anything up and given her an STD I even passed a chlamydia test to give her peace of mind. The doctor gave her medication for thrush a cream and a tablet to insert into her vagina.
We stopped having sex for a week and she hasn't had the pain, we have started using condoms and that has seemed to stop her getting the sore pain, so it must be something to do with me no? I would like to find out what the problem is wheather she is allergic to my sperm or anything, as sex with condoms work but it's no where near as good as the feeling of all natural. Any help is greatly appreciated.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sex without condom is always better. You have to find out the reason why she gets pain with natural sex. Search the cause in relevent  websites.
I think your girlfriend got a vaginal yeast infection or thrush as you say. This can go back and forth between a sexually active couple. It might be no harm if you were also treated for this in case you are a carrier.