Sexual Health Community

Am i Pregnant?? Please help

Hi! Im a virgin and I Had unprotected anal sex with my bf 8 days after my last day of period. The day after we had sex (in the morning), I suddenly felt dizzy, accompanied with having a hard time to breathe in th chest. It went like that for the whole day. I also felt like this on the next day. The day after that (3rd day after we had sex), i suddenly had a headache, dizziness and in the afternoon, nausea. Am i pregnant?? I need help. Its my first time to have sex.
No there is no possible way to get pregnant from anal sex. A word of advice hun please do some research on sex and pregnancy.
ok...there's no way to tell within the first couple days. it was most likely your nerves hun...