Sexual Health Community

Anal sex toy injury?

On September 7, I made the mistake of trying anal masturbation with some anal beads.

I used lube, but it wasn't very comfortable.  I felt ok for the next few days.

I've been having general abdominal discomfort, bloating, and pain in the lower quadrants that comes and goes.  The pain became pretty intense by September 13.  

I finally saw a doctor on September 18, but I didn't tell him about the anal beads.  I told him I had some abdominal trauma from martial arts.  They took an abdominal x-Ray and pressed  on my abdomen.  

The doctor told me that I am constipated and may have a slight hernia.  They said they could do a CT scan for my peace of mind, but they acted like it wasn't necessary since the x-Ray looked okay.  

Should I go back to the doctor, admit what I did, and get the CT scan?   Or am I probably going to be okay, since it has been almost 2 weeks and I'm not dead yet?   The doctor didn't seem worried and just gave me some anti inflammatory medicine, but again, I didn't tell the doctor about the anal beads.  

Could my anxiety about this be causing the abdominal pain, constipation, etc?

I feel like if I had perforated my colon, I would have serious symptoms by now.  

I think the doctor already knows what and how it happened. For your own health I think you should be truthful if conditions dont improve.
The beads should really have nothing to do with abdominal pain, maybe constipation but not pain in an area that has nothing to do with the anal region.
Help!  I'm still having dull right lower abdominal pain.  I had a CT scan, but it came back normal, except that there's fecal matter sticking to the intestines, which the doctor said just means I'm constipated, but constipation doesn't make sense because I am having 3 or 4 loose-stool bowel movements per day.  
I got up the courage and told the doc I had tried anal beads, but he said that shouldn't be harmful and is probably unrelated, but I don't think it is unrelated.
I think the pain is related to the anal beads.
Maybe I bruised something internally?  Why was the CT scan normal?  It has been over a month now and I'm not getting better or worse.  
Maybe this will teach me a lesson. If certainly won't try sex toys ever again.
Talk to Dr
I told the second doctor about the anal beads, but he didn't think that was related to the pain.  I sure hope he is right.