Any ideas?

I am concerned about the effects I think stress is having on my sex life.  I am recently married and that has added two my daughters to my family.  I was a single father of two girls before I got married, but seemed to be making it just fine without a decrease in desire.  Here lately, the drive hase deminished and I have a hard time performing when I do have sex.  I have thought about looking into an all natural way to help with this, but don't know if the claims they make are ligit.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks to the responses.  I do feel very sure everything is stress related.  I also know that kids add so much stress to my life, esp now that the situation has doubled.  I feel that some stress may start to be relieved after all the girls get adjusted to the new life.  I will try some Zinc added to my diet, but I am all ears if anyone has other suggestions.

Thanks for all.
Helpful - 0
Stress can greatly impact your sex drive & performance. You've gone from a family of 3 to 5 & that's no small change. Not to mention you are the only dude in the house. Make sure you find some time to unwind & have alone time. Everyone needs space. Make sure you are getting enough sleep. Regular exercise is also good for your sex drive. And strange as it sounds, make sure you are getting enough Zinc in your diet. Zinc is part of testosterone production.
Helpful - 0
ok you hav 2 find wat is causing the stress n try 2 bring it down some relax more work on letting go some of the stress
Helpful - 0
If you do decide to try anything, natural would be the way to go. Chemicals only put at risk for unwanted side affects.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community