Busted vagina Lip (please Help?

Hi.
Okay so this is kind of embarrassing, but i totally need help. So today my boyfriend was giving oral. Somehow he busted my vagina lip on the right side. It hurts to even sit down, walk, or stand. Is there anything i can do to treat this. It's been bleeding...and well it formed a huge bump within seconds. If anyone can help me with this. Please
COMMUNITY LEADER

You should call your doctor's office to make an appointment to have this checked out soon. If the bleeding is excessive or heavy, go to an emergency room right away.

If the bleeding is slight or small, use a gauze pad to apply to the cut to help stop any bleeding. Keep the area as clean and dry as possible. For pain, take an over-the-counter pain medication (not aspirin), such as Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen. Take a warm bath or shower, twice a day and do not scrub ~ gently rinse the area and pat it dry. Wear very loose and soft clothing ~ skip wearing underwear when possible.  Use witch hazel pads to gently dab the area a few times a day, this helps heal the cut more quickly. To reduce any swelling, apply an ice pack wrapped in a clean wash cloth. Do not have sex (oral or otherwise), don't douche, or use any harsh soaps until the cut heals completely.

Good Luck
COMMUNITY LEADER
...

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community