Sexual Health Community

Can I still have sex?

I made a tattoo on my **** and a piercing. Can I still have sex? If not, what are the risks if I will have sex? Are those tattoos and the piercing dangerous? Any advice for protecting me? Should I make more tattoos and piercings? Thanks anyway!
Hi if you are getting a Tat or piercing you must let it heal before attempting any sex , always keep the area clean what ever you get done , Try and see the Tattooist's work before you get your Art done , take care
You have simply put more holes in your penis, thus more ways for germs to enter.  Have clean hands when handling your nether parts, and always use a condom (or two - your piercing can rip a condom).