Can get erection, but can only keep it with continued masturbation

As the title says, I can get an erection. But when I get fully erected it will only last a few seconds to a minute before going semi-erect. It only ever stays fully erect for long with continued masturbation.

I am 21 years old. Healthy. And I do still get morning erections without masturbation or erotic thoughts.
I have however watchec porn a lot in the past year. Masturbating pretty much everyday, for many hours, with many ejaculations.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
The reason why it's not a good idea to masturbate excessively (more than twice daily) is due to the difference between self stimulation and partner stimulation. They are two completely different programs. Other than that, the reason you are losing erection hardness is due to your mind being distracted. Your penis doesn't stay erected by itself, it requires mental or physical stimulation. To stay hard AND in control of when you ejaculate you need to balance your sexual focus.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community