Sexual Health Community

Can it be pregnancy..??please help.!!

hey,

i wanted to ask the following query..

my girlfriend is suffering from aplastic anemia and we have never had sex For the past 3 n half years.
since her health is improving with the treatment finally we did it.
we copulated for the first time yesterday(the very first).

she is on DEVIRY which is a Medroxyprogesterone
tablet and also SEVISTA which is a Ormeloxifene tablet(which she is taking 2wise a week).
but i inserted "unprotected" ..but almost after 30 secnds i removed realsing my mistake.. i did not ejaculate inside her. but i am still scared about the Pre seminal fluid causing pregnancy.

are the pllis that she is having enough to curb pregnancy..i.e sevista which is also a contraceptive i suppose.
i am really scared please help..
CAn she be pregnant.??
please help.
She can only get pregnant if she was ovulating. Women only ovulate once a month for 12-24hrs about 2 weeks before there period. Since u did not actually ejaculate in her and she is on birth control, the chance of pregnancy is very slim.
I agree, changes are extremely slim. Make sure you take more precaution in the future, but for now try not to stress.
Thanks ppl... BTW due to the medicine DEVIRY she is taking everyday..  She hasn't gotten any periods in 2 yrs..  It was given specially so that the wall of her egg thickens n there is no blood loss during periods..  N SEVISTA..  Is a 2 times. A week contraceptive..  

.  So very slim chance right..  After the extra info i gave u...?