Sexual Health Community

Can semen on my girlfriends stomach wash down from showering and impregnate her?

Recently my girlfriend gave me a handjob and I ejaculated on her stomach. Right after, she went to wash it all off but now she is worried that the water could have carried it down and impregnate her. She was still wearing her underwear and she changed it afterwards, but we are still worried that it could have been washed down to her vagina and swam up into it. Can someone please tell me if it s possible that semen could have trickled down with water and make her pregnant? This may all seem stupid but we did this a few weeks before and her period is a week late. She is super worried and stressed and I'm worried she really could be pregnant from a handjob. Please keep in mind she was wearing underwear at all times and my penis never touched that area. Thank you
Don't worry, she won't be pregnant.
She is extremely unlikely to become pregnant from the activities that you describe.