Can the viagra pill arouse/ turn on a female?

Just wondering..

Can a V-pill for men sexually turn on a female?

*********READ BEFORE YOU POST!***********
v                               v                                v                              v            
****Im not planning to take it im just wondering here. Please for the best of interest and less complications keep your comments toward advice and answers and nothing else, I havent had the chance to ask any sexual questions lately due to problems of other people's comments. This is no sort of stunt or anything out of the ordinary, just a question, a girl, looking for a SIMPLE short answer. Please also keep your answers as less complicated and not too long. Three to five sentences. And if you dont have any answer to this question, please go find another question that you have the answer to.****

~Emo
COMMUNITY LEADER
I've read that they are working on a pill for women that is like Viagra. But, I am not sure if it's safe or works on women, the Viagra that is. Sorry I could'nt be of more help.
no its okay, thanks anyway.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community