Sexual Health Community

Clit out of place?

Yesterday me and my boyfriend were messing around having a little fun. I'm in my late teens and we're only a year apart. I was playing with my clit while we were having sex and after we cleaned up and showered I noticed my clit wasn't where it should be. It wasnt in the hood, to slid out of place and went by my lips, about 2cm from the hood. I can feel it through my skin and at first I thought it was a pimple of sorts that had grown. But upon touching it I found out it was my clit. Me and my boyfriend looked at it and tried to find answers but just found masterbation tips to rub the clit. I dont know what happened or if it is even possible, I need help. I'm also rather curious why it happened and how to pop it back in place.
Think of your clit as a tiny penis. When  stimulated,  blood rushes to it and it becomes "erect". Depending on your anatomy, your clit may  swell out of the clitoral hood (similar to the head of an uncircumcised penis becoming exposed when arousehoodI imagine the more you attempt to "pop it back into place" the longer it will stay out of its hood!
I agree - I think that might be what happened. Also some girls/women have much larger clitorises & they can even resemble a small penis. As Squish says, the clit is the female version of the penis, it has similar nerve endings & becomes erect just like a penis.