Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

Excess Vaginal Wetness During Sex

I am a mid 30s female and have excess vaginal wetness during intercourse.  I was on Depo Provera for about 10 years and then switched to birth control bills.  During this time, I never had a problem with excess vaginal wetness and enjoyed a high sex drive and satisfying sex life.  I recently went off all birth control, planning to get pregnant.  Now, I have been experiencing excess vaginal wetness and it negatively effects my sex life with my husband.  Of course, I can't find a lot of information about the topic or any medications/solutions to address the issue.  Help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
23 Responses
Hiya, well I heard somewhere that excess wetness can be a sign of pregnancy, obviously I dont want to get your hopes up if youre planning. I just remembered reading that on a site once and thought I'd let you know
332074 tn?1229564125
Can I ask why it would turn you husband off? Most men find it very sexual.
373034 tn?1204157628
Yes, I'm not sure how this is a problem, but I've not heard of this.  Usually women have the opposite happen.  Are you still having high sex drive?  You could try to have a towel or something near you to get rid of some wetness if it is really excessive.  I've never heard of that.  I wish you very good luck getting pregnant.
377600 tn?1225167036
I think I responded to your other post. I have the same issue--just got used to it.  Husband doesn't mind. Get checked by a dr. if you are worried.
erm..well..i get really wet even by kissing or even thinking of my finance (even thought it can sound a bit disturbing) and i thought it wasn't good and was in barest to! bUT ITS REALLY NOTHING BAD1 PLUS MY FINANCE LIKES IT IT TURNS HIM ON EVEN MORE! so i wouldn't know  why your man is a bit unhappy its natural..About the pregnancy im not sure. best luck!
It would be a turn on for me . Bring a towel to bed .
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.