Sexual Health Community

Excess Vaginal Wetness During Sex

I am a mid 30s female and have excess vaginal wetness during intercourse.  I was on Depo Provera for about 10 years and then switched to birth control bills.  During this time, I never had a problem with excess vaginal wetness and enjoyed a high sex drive and satisfying sex life.  I recently went off all birth control, planning to get pregnant.  Now, I have been experiencing excess vaginal wetness and it negatively effects my sex life with my husband.  Of course, I can't find a lot of information about the topic or any medications/solutions to address the issue.  Help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Hiya, well I heard somewhere that excess wetness can be a sign of pregnancy, obviously I dont want to get your hopes up if youre planning. I just remembered reading that on a site once and thought I'd let you know
Can I ask why it would turn you husband off? Most men find it very sexual.
Yes, I'm not sure how this is a problem, but I've not heard of this.  Usually women have the opposite happen.  Are you still having high sex drive?  You could try to have a towel or something near you to get rid of some wetness if it is really excessive.  I've never heard of that.  I wish you very good luck getting pregnant.
I think I responded to your other post. I have the same issue--just got used to it.  Husband doesn't mind. Get checked by a dr. if you are worried.
erm..well..i get really wet even by kissing or even thinking of my finance (even thought it can sound a bit disturbing) and i thought it wasn't good and was in barest to! bUT ITS REALLY NOTHING BAD1 PLUS MY FINANCE LIKES IT IT TURNS HIM ON EVEN MORE! so i wouldn't know  why your man is a bit unhappy its natural..About the pregnancy im not sure. best luck!
It would be a turn on for me . Bring a towel to bed .