Excessive Handwashing after masturbation

Hi there,
This may sound stupid but it's actually making me go mental.
After I masturbate (usually in the shower) I excessively wash my hands with soap and water multiple times because I'm scared that after my shower the door handles I hold (toilet door handle) may have caught semen which then might get my sister or other family members pregnant. I also have this fear if my sister touches my towel since there might still be semen on it and get her pregnant. I'm very scared and I really need help.

*I never had this *someone might get pregnant* problem until the start of this month since I just started thinking about it.

Anybody with good advice please help me. Please don't post stupid answers because I really need help and advice and this is a serious problem towards me thank you.
Well, I don't think it is a bad idea to wash your hands after masturbation.  Not for the reason you mention but just because it is good hygiene.  Touch genital area, wash hands. Good practice to be in.  However, with regards to pregnancy, you can not get pregnant from surface sperm.  A penis must go into the vagina for pregnancy to occur.  If you have obsessive thoughts and compulsive rituals, it would be wise to speak to a doctor about that as anxiety and OCD can make for a difficult life.  good luck
so you're saying if someone (say my sister) holds the door knob with semen tracks on it and goes pee there is no chance of pregnancy?!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes surface sperms are dead sperms. For conception, you need live cells and which travels with speed. As they are not in medium, they cannot travel , so need not bother about any accident. You are safe.
so i can go back to masturbating without having any fears of pregnancy if i wash thoroughly?
Pump away...bust still practice the good hygiene anyways.
You might have to check with the doctor about OCD i have OCD myself and everytime i touch a door, toilet handle, bath, ATM, shopping cart or even a person i wash my hands because i'm scared of germs.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community