Sexual Health Community

Fixing anus after anal sex ?

With my ex  girlfriend we try something new for me  she put me a vibrator  in my anus when she make me oral we do this couple of times.After this sessions my anus is bigger and my erection is more poor and I get to the end much faster then before.Also I make a injection with a testosterone for more faster result in gym but I don`t have time to go and i see changes is my penis also is smaller then before I think is from testosterone I inject.So my question is do have some surgical intervention for the anus issue I want to feel it tight again ?
And I think fast end is because of anal penetration .And changes in the size of penis is  from testosterone injection.
Any advice thank you.
How long have you been injecting Test? It’s pretty common that fur guys who’ve done it over several months or so, the penis & testes can shrink. I think what happens is your system detects very high levels of T & then shuts down your own natural production of it. This can also lead to issues w/ ED, sobthis is smthg I would discourage anyone from messing with. I’m not sure if your genitalia will return to normal after stopping T inj’s, not sure but I think some of these changes could be permanent (non-reversible) if you’ve been doing it for quite awhile...

As for the anal issue, if you've only experimented w/ this a few times, it’s possible it may return to near-normal if you stop doing it. I don’t think the premature ejaculation is related to anal stim, might be more related to your use of Test...
Hello BonzoDog I take only one or two injection of testosterone in my live In first I was do sport and don`t have a issue after a awhile i do second but i was not active at this time and I don`t have time for gym and poor motivation I was in like depression and after this injection i find 2 or 3 cm miss match  in my penis and not recovered from then.. And for the anus issue We was performing this just a couple of times but I feel the damage maybe the toy was too big also i perform alone in bath with roll on stick (round) and is got wider after this. Can I do something for fixing it?
I think the only thing you can do for the anus is to just stop inserting anything there. I think over time, if you continue to insert anything larger than your middle finger, it will probably continue to stretch, but if you give it a rest, at least stop for awhile, it might return to closer to your normal size. As for the T inj’s, I would not think injecting just a couple times would have much affect on your penis size.