Sexual Health Community

Frustrated Patient

Hi, I havent posted for a long time so I hope you are all well.

I am a carer and one of my clients is a young male who cannot use his arms at the moment due to a recent burns accident and injury to his back which means he has to lay on his back at night in bed.  This also means I bed bath him and help him urinate.  As it has been a couple of weeks now he is getting frustrated with the injuries but also he is in a state of sexual frustration which he is embarrassed about when I arrive.  He does get an erection while I am bed bathing him but I am used to this with other patients but the other day he started to say "oh god I wish I could" then quickly stopped, went bright red and just looked so pained.  I didnt say anything, just talked about the weather, cleared up and went.  He didnt want a catheter, probably because of this reason, I just feel sorry for him because he looks so desperate, he's got another 4 weeks at least so how can a 19 year old male cope with not being able to even hold himself.  I havent spoken to any colleagues about this as I dont want to embarrass him.
send me a private message if you still want to talk about this. 35m here...
Poor thing.  It is safest for you to just give him his privacy to work through this.  At least the end is in site.  
Just wash that part for awhile until until it shoots. Wont take long
He did, the next time I washed him, he was so embarrassed but couldnt stop it.