Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members

Have not been able to have penetrative sex with boyfriend of almost 2 years

Me and my bf have not been able to have penetrative sex. The opening of my vagina is too small and he is also kind of on the bigger side. By this I don't that my vagina is too small on the inside because I know that it stretches obviously. But the outside 'skin' around the entrance is too small and every time we attempt it, the 'v' at the bottom of the opening tears down the middle very easily which is painful. We have tried to use a lot of lube but find that the problem still occurs and he can't get more than an inch inside of me. It's like the outside skin doesn't stretch properly even when we have gone through foreplay for some time before trying and also have used a lot of lube. I without a fail tear when he attempts to go in the 'doggy' position. Sometimes I even tear with entering a finger in if it isn't done really delicately or at a particular angle.
I was worried I might have vaginismus after searching online so booked a doctors appointment, she examined me (by inserting a finger) and told me that I don't have it.
She said that I am quite narrow but that this was normal for someone who hasn't had sex before and she just told me to keep trying. But I feel like there is something else that is wrong.
Also sometimes it is even painful with 2 fingers entered in. My boyfriend has not been able to enter more than about 2 inches in. Along with the pain from the tear its also like its really difficult to push anymore in but this could be the friction from the entrance where the v has ripped a bit.
It's getting really frustrating because I haven't been able to have sex with my bf for the whole time we've been going out. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do to fix this, I never seem to be able to find information that is similar to my situation
1 Responses
1622896 tn?1562364967
Hi my i ask you to see your Family Doctor tell he/she they will be only to pleased to help you out with what you are going through , Take care ,
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.