Sexual Health Community

Help! Is it normal foryour vagina to swell or go puffy after fingering?

So I'm 14 and my boyfriend fingered me the other day. It was the first time and he was very rough. Although it felt good but half way in I started noticing that it was beginning to hurt. I told him to stop and he did for a little while. Afterwards it was really uncomfortable to walk and it stung to go to the bathroom n pee there was also a little bit of blood. A couple hours later the pain went away but it still stings a little to use the toilet and the lips of my vagina were swollen n puffy. I went to bed and woke up today getting a cool  bath the bath seemed to make the swelling go down a little. And now it dosnt really hurt however it still not totally gone away I'm so worried because I can't tell anyone! I want to get it checked out to make sure it's nothing serious but I'd have to get an adultto book me an appointment n I would be allowed that unless I  told someone in my family. will  go away on its own? And will i happened again? I don't know what to do and I'm really worried someone please helpwhat has happened n how can I treat it?
Yes, this can happen due to the friction.  Please tell your boyfriend to be gentle.  Young guys have no clue about what would actually feel good.  Give it a couple more days and it should go back to normal.  If not, then yes.  You should see a doctor.  Planned parenthood is an option for young girls who do not want to involve their parents.  They'll see you. But you need someone to get you there.  Otherwise, you could just say you have a woman issue and want the doc to check you out.  But sincerely guess it will be back to normal in a day or two.  And then you need to set the boyfriend safe that this is no way to treat your lady parts!  good luck