How do I increase my testosterone levels?

Hello. I am a 28 year old guy.
I've been taking Fluvoxamine and Olanzapine 2.5mg (1/4 daily) and Chlordiazepoxide once daily for the past 3 years. During the first 2 years my sex drive was almost non-existent, lack of libido, problems with orgasm or and erections etc. till I got really tired of this situation and consulted my doctor about it. I had a hormone test and my Testostrone levels were Testosterone 393 ng/DL and my Prolactin 354. My doctor prescribed Testosterone shots ever 40 days. After the first two injections I felt a difference in my libido....

But there is a problem, every time I get a shot I start to feel extremely weak and develop a fever that lasts for days or even a week. I get chills and feel awfully down. Also my bottom muscles feel stiff as a rock 12 hours after each injection. No matter how slow the doctor injects it.

I took the 3rd shot about 25 days ago and my weakness and fever was the worst.

My doctor said perhaps my body reacts negatively to the testosterone liquid.

Is that a thing? and what else can I do to get my hormones back to normal if my body is allergic to Testosterone
I'm sorry this is happening. You can have a reaction to anything. There's probably something in the formulation of the liquid that is giving you a reaction.

There are other forms of testosterone you can take. There's a patch you can wear on your arm, or a mouth patch, and a gel you apply directly to your skin, usually on the arm. Talk to your doctor about your treatment options.

Here's more info on them - https://www.webmd.com/men/guide/testosterone-replacement-therapy-is-it-right-for-you#1
To add also, there are some natural things you can do to increase testosterone also.  They revolve a bit around a healthy lifestyle so worth a try.  https://www.webmd.com/men/features/can-you-boost-testosterone-naturally#1

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community