Sexual Health Community

How sex important in you?

Are sex performance problems having a negative impact on your relationship?

This discussion is related to problems in the bedroom.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sexual urge is common with male and female after puberty. This hunger has to be satisfied. The other need is having children.
So it is necessary that sexual  activity is the part of relationship between partners.Orgasm is ultimate need of both partners.Sexual activity balances needs of each other. It has many other mental as well as physical advantages.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am 83.I am widower. I have no libido. I have no female friend. I learn from internet to solve other's problem. I am completely disinterested in sexual actiivity. my interest purely acedamic.
Sometimes I get like that. I actually don't have a problem with it. Whether good or bad, when you come right down to it, sex is overrated.