Sexual Health Community

How to find gay or gay-friendly doctor about anal issue?

How can I find a gay or gay-friendly doctor about an anal issue?  I would really like to find one in the Kansas City area, but I may be able to travel if it's the right doctor.  
I'm looking for ways (non-surgical or surgical) to increase anal tone.  I had surgery for a fistula 15+ years ago and I don't believe it ever healed probably.  Based on scarring I think there was actually two, but I don't recall as I was so nervous and embarrassed about the whole ordeal at the time.  Due to another issue I'm finding my anal tone is decreasing and exercises aren't helping.  
Thanks.
A lot of cities have LGBTQ-oriented newspapers or online community publications.  Look for a doctor who advertises in one.