Sexual Health Community

How to "spice it up"...

Just wondering....does anyone out there have any suggestions on how I can spice up my sexual encounters with my spouse?  We are coming up on our 20th wedding anniversary, and I want to do something special for her.
Brush her hair, clean the house, show an interest in the children and her latest hobbies.  Ask her about her friends, go to a garage sale with her with no obvious signal of boredom, drop by the mall and pick out a nice dress for her with no obvious looking at your watch.  Say, "Gee, honey, it's sure been a great day."  She'll be all over you before you get undressed for bed.  

LOL