Sexual Health Community

Husband ejaculates 10 times session

On average my husband will ejaculate about 5-6 times in one lovemaking session but it is not unusual that he can ejaculate and recuperate with little to no pause up to 10 times in one session.  A concern is that the ejaculation is very frequent with it resulting in 5 minute bursts of coitus before having to start again.  We aren't really sure if it is the pace, the position/s or the mental state or all combined that is making him climax so quickly.  Any information about the causes and possible solutions would be of value.

So, is there a problem here???  Maybe you're turning him on so much that he can't help but ejaculate frequently???
i 17 and my girl were having sex and i pre ejaculated only  but i didnt get the main ejaculation.  Can she get pregnant?   SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND  :-(
chances are very low that she night be pregnant DONT worry about it
Jamey - yes she can get pregnant if she's ovulating. So yes...you do need to worry.