Sexual Health Community

I am less than 19 years old. I seem to have Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction

I started watching Porn when I was 13 and sometimes I would masturbate 4 times in an Hour. Then suddenly the whole act started getting Boring. I had arousal's but the end part suddenly stopped being Magical. Then I started to watch even more Porn to get that excitement back. Then now I seem to have slowly getting less aroused by Porn. I even made a specific category of Porn I would watch that would still give me a Full Erection. Now although I get Full Erection as soon as I start Masturbating my Penis gets softer and dryer. I even soak it with water so that the movement gets swift but now I can't 'finish' with a Full Erection. I had to masturbate for 30 Minute at a time to even get to the end. I am starting to get depressed. The finishing part stopped being great about a month ago but this Erectile Dysfunction thing started a Week ago. Please someone help, I just can't rid myself of Porn. How do I cure this???
COMMUNITY LEADER
The condition you are in is natural result of seeing porno and doing masturbation.I hope you have not injured your nerves by masturbating for 30 minutes at a stretch. You need to take the following steps.
Stop watching porno.
stop masturbating.
Distract your mind from sexual activity.
You can achieve all the above things by doing abdominal breathing. Google the phrase- abdominal breathing. learn this breathing. practice it for 15 minutes twice a day. After a month  do male deer exercise, kegel exercise, anal peripheral prostate massage. Google the above exercise to learn them and you may practice gradually. or you may take advice from a doctor.Read messaes from other members to get more suggestions.