Sexual Health Community

I can not seen to get pregnant.

Hi, my fiancee and I have been trying for a baby for about eight months now  no luck. We have tried sex every other day and he already has a child so we know it isn't him with the problem. I have never really used contraceptives and have been really lucky with not getting pregnant. But now it's time that I want it to happen. I don't know what I should do and I fear that I'm infertile.
I get a regular period. I was on the depo-provera shot for about  2 years and then went straight to the pill,  Which I was on for about six months. I have been off of all birth control for over three years.  My period has almost completely gone back to normal.
I'm really concered that maybe I have some sort of infertility problems. Nothing major runs in the family,  a cousin and great aunt had a hormone deficiency,  so they had to just take meds our get a shot in order to conceive their children.
Please help me. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
All I want is to be a mom.
For conception, try having intercourse every month around your ovulation days as it is the best time for conceiving. Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. The best timing of intercourse in order to conceive is day 10, 12, 14 and 16 (in case of late ovulation) of a 28 day cycle. After intercourse, do not wash immediately and keep on lying for some time. You can also keep a pillow under your buttocks so that semen does not come out. Have plenty of foreplay or use water based lubricants during intercourse.
Drugs like Clomiphene can be used for helping in conception. Consult a gynecologist and get it prescribed.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.