Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members

I have a tear at the bottom of my vagina

I have a tear at the bottom of the entrance of my vagina, my boyfriend is quite big and it happend a couple months ago when we was fingering me quite hard. Ive been away for 7 weeks and hoped it had healed and gone away but we had sex for the first time again the other night and it hurt as soon as he enterd me. I wasnt that wet, i never really am when we go into the actual sex because im not a big fan of foreplay, so im wondering did it just tear again in the same place because i wasnt wet enough and will it just heal on its own? Or is it something more serious? It dosnt hurt at any other time so not when i pee or wipe or anything and i can just completely forget about it. Getting kind of worried now because its becoming a big problem in the bedroom and its very annoying, any advice would be great.
1 Responses
1667242 tn?1487950547
I think that this is just a recurring tear. I can not think of anything serious that could be underlying it. The use of extra lubrication like KY gel might help a bit.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.