Sexual Health Community

I have a tear at the bottom of my vagina

I have a tear at the bottom of the entrance of my vagina, my boyfriend is quite big and it happend a couple months ago when we was fingering me quite hard. Ive been away for 7 weeks and hoped it had healed and gone away but we had sex for the first time again the other night and it hurt as soon as he enterd me. I wasnt that wet, i never really am when we go into the actual sex because im not a big fan of foreplay, so im wondering did it just tear again in the same place because i wasnt wet enough and will it just heal on its own? Or is it something more serious? It dosnt hurt at any other time so not when i pee or wipe or anything and i can just completely forget about it. Getting kind of worried now because its becoming a big problem in the bedroom and its very annoying, any advice would be great.
I think that this is just a recurring tear. I can not think of anything serious that could be underlying it. The use of extra lubrication like KY gel might help a bit.