Sexual Health Community

I want to quit Masturbating.

Hi, someone please give me a quick suggestion. I am a Muslim and in our religion masturbation is forbidden. I am now 16 years old and i started masturbation habit  from the end of 2014. Now I am regretting about this...I just want to quit this habit. I am even learning guitar just to get distract from these kind of habit. I masturbate 3 times at lest in a week. I need pornographic videos to masturbate...and i watch the videos through my mobile. Every time I promise that I wont do that again. It just makes me feel guilty as I am doing a practice of masturbation. Please someone help me to overcome this practice.
Thanks.
.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Masturbating is a natural habit.  watching porno while maturbating will cause damage to your sexual system. Masturbate 3 times a week is okay.Distracting your mind from sexual arousal you may focus on breathing. Learn abdominal breathing. Google abdominal breathing to know the details of abdominal breathing. Practice this breathing 10 minutes twice a day.  Use this breathing to distract your mind from sexu.This is the best way to control all negative emotions.  Do this practice seriously and gain many benefits for body and mind.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I agree completely with Dalubaba's suggestions and advice. Breathing techniques can really help calm and soothe any nervous or anxious energy you may have.

Practice self control by recognizing what triggers your urges. When you begin to feel the urge to satisfy your desire with destructive behavior, stop and remind yourself that you have the ability to control your urges by changing your focus. Avoid becoming bored and reaching for self gratification as an answer. Start exercising, plan activities outside of home, and socialize with people in your family and circle of friends.