INeedToKnow

Yesterday I was with my boyfriend and we were fooloing around. One thing led to another and next thing I know he is fingering me with his bare hands and I was stroking his penis with my bare hands. Are we at risk for anything?
No risk of any STD's or pregnancy.Maybe bacteria if his hands or your hands weren't clean.
Other than giving each other orgasms....? I would have to say if your hands weren't washed then the only thing I can think of is bacterial infections.
As long as both your hands were clean, you should be fine.
This is the best safe sex you can both have, just keer yourselfs clean and things will be OK.
Good Luck

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community