Sexual Health Community

Irritation between breasts

Ok, so here's the deal. I've been with this guy for about 9 months now and every now and then when we are playing around he likes to rub his penis between my breasts. Without fail every time he does this (he doesn't even get close to cumming) even if it just barely touches my breasts, the skin right between them gets really irritated

What is up with that? I don't get this anywhere else. He is hygienic. He's STI free (tested) and this is pre-condom placement so it can't be a latex allergy.
It sounds like your skin is just irritated from friction. Does he use lube of any kind? You may want to try getting some lube and seeing if that helps.

For the irritation, OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream should help. If it's itchy, lotions like Sarna, Eucerin Itch Relief, etc., feel really nice, too. :)