Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members
Avatar universal

Irritation between breasts

Ok, so here's the deal. I've been with this guy for about 9 months now and every now and then when we are playing around he likes to rub his penis between my breasts. Without fail every time he does this (he doesn't even get close to cumming) even if it just barely touches my breasts, the skin right between them gets really irritated

What is up with that? I don't get this anywhere else. He is hygienic. He's STI free (tested) and this is pre-condom placement so it can't be a latex allergy.
1 Responses
5660397 tn?1373806796
It sounds like your skin is just irritated from friction. Does he use lube of any kind? You may want to try getting some lube and seeing if that helps.

For the irritation, OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream should help. If it's itchy, lotions like Sarna, Eucerin Itch Relief, etc., feel really nice, too. :)
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.