Sexual Health Community

Is it normal for my orgasm intensity to change after having sex on my period?

Hello, I recently had sex while I was on my period, and now since then, my orgasms are different - not as pleasurable, sometimes not even reaching climax - and I have some spotting happening during ovulation. This has been going on for a month now. I've had sex several times on my period before then, and every time we had sex on my period, it ended up lasting longer than usual, with heavier bloodflow.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You're probably experiencing ovulation spotting, which is normal.  You can google it to see if what you are experiencing compares to it.  Also, it could be playing games with your hormone levels, which could explain why you aren't experiencing intense orgasms like before.  If it continues to become worrisome for you, you might consider speaking with your gynecologist or doctor about how you feel.

Good Luck