Sexual Health Community

Is it normal to have an inside out vagina?

Ok when I mean an inside out vagina? I mean all of the inside is out, like the urethra, labia majora and others that you can find in a inside of a vagina please help i search pictures of vaginas and mine just does not look right please help I really need some answers!
COMMUNITY LEADER
I understand that your pelvic floor is weak and vaginal content come out when you try to force urinating or while deficating(sp?). usually you can press it back to adjust it inside.For strengthening pelvic floor you may do kegel exercises. You may google pelvic floor exercises.Incase you cannot solve your problem, you may consult your gynecologist.
You are on line. You may reply now.
Check Betty Dodson's pictures (google it).  You might find that you look more normal than you think.